WordPress can run on any system that supports for PHP and mySQL. But have you ever asked if there is any difference between normal Linux hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting services?
WordPress is the most popular CMS platform. Unfortunately, likes Microsoft Windows, it is the goal for multiple attacks everyday. WordPress releases patches quickly, whenever there is a security hole unveiled. However, many customers don’t pay attention to that. The result is that many WordPress-based websites are defaced or used for attacking other websites, just because of out-of-date scripts. As your Managed WordPress Hosting partner, we will keep all the components on your websites up-to-date.
Meanwhile security is the first concern, signing up an account with our Managed WordPress Hosting, customers will have more benefits:
- All benefits of our Cloud Linux Hosting features.
- A ready to run website with the latest WordPress release installation and your preferred theme.
- Installation of our recommended plugins, to make sure you don’t use incorrect sources.
- Initial securing and optimizing configuration.
- Initial optimized settings for SEO.
- Pro-active testing and updating all WordPress cores, plugins, themes.
- Malware scanning using Sucuri API.
- Discounted prices if you want to buy StudioPress’s themes with Genesis Framework, the most secured framework for WordPress.
- CDN option is available.
- Multi Tier III datacenters is available. Currently, we offer services in US West Coast and Vietnam. The EU-based servers will be available soon.
- 5GB RAID-10 protected space.
- 200GB premium transfer /month for US-based server or 100GB premium transfer /month for Vietnam-based server.
Price is just starting at $20 /month.
Any pre-sales question about this Managed WordPress Hosting service? Feel free to drop us an email, we shall be glad to answer.